In order to vote in the 2012 general election, you must be a registered by October 16th.
Need to Register, or Change Your Address?
Register online here.
Or stop by any one of these permanent voter registration sites:
- Mont. County Post Offices
- Mont. County Public Libraries
- Mont. County Public Schools
- Mont. College Campuses
- Mont. County Government Regional Services Centers
- Mont. County Community Health Centers
- Mont. County Aging and Disability Services
- Mont. County MVA Offices
- Mont. County Licensing
- Mont. County Register of Wills
Where and When Do I Vote?
Early voting is from Saturday, October 27, 2012 through Thursday, November 1, 2012.
Election Day is Tuesday November 6th from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For voting on Election Day – find your polling location here.
To vote by absentee ballot – fill out an application form here.
For early voting, you can vote at any one of the following locations:
- Bauer Drive Community Recreation Center
14625 Bauer Drive Rockville, 20853
- Germantown Community Recreation Center
18905 Kingsview Road Germantown, 20874
- Marilyn J. Praisner Community Recreation Center
14906 Old Columbia Pike Burtonsville, 20866
- Silver Spring Civic Building
8525 Fenton Street Silver Spring, 20910
- Executive Office Building
101 Monroe Street Rockville, 20850
If you have any additional questions, call 240-777-VOTE.